1. This website is provided as a public service to promote the spread of Advaita.
It welcomes anyone willing to join us in this pursuit.
2. You are encouraged to view as many talks, book reviews, interviews, Q&As, and
any other material on the site, as you wish for free, and to share what you learn
with others both online and offline.
3. Anyone can join advaita-academy.org by providing basic contact information (name,
email, biodata, country of residence).
4. Please be respectful at all times to other members.
5. Please respect the law. Do not post copyrighted material (unless you own the
6. advaita-academy.org reserves the right to remove any comments or content from
the site, for any reason and without prior warning.
7. If you violate these terms, or otherwise act disrespectfully, disruptively or
illegally on advaita-academy.org, we reserve the right to terminate your membership,
at any time, and without prior warning.