- 1. We respect your privacy.
- 2. We want to encourage connection between advaita-academy.org members, but not if it violates the above principle.
- 3. We will never provide your data to any third party.
- 4. We ask you to respect the privacy preferences of other advaita-academy.org members.
- 5. We ask you to remember that any information you choose to post publicly (comments, photos, videos etc.) on this site is, of course, public.
- 6. If you have any concern about privacy violations, please contact us.
- 1. This website is provided as a public service to promote the spread of Advaita. It welcomes anyone willing to join us in this pursuit.
- 2. You are encouraged to view as many talks, book reviews, interviews, Q&As, and any other material on the site, as you wish for free, and to share what you learn with others both online and offline.
- 3. Anyone can join advaita-academy.org by providing basic contact information (name, email, biodata, country of residence).
- 4. Please be respectful at all times to other members.
- 5. Please respect the law. Do not post copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright).
- 6. advaita-academy.org reserves the right to remove any comments or content from the site, for any reason and without prior warning.
- 7. If you violate these terms, or otherwise act disrespectfully, disruptively or illegally on advaita-academy.org, we reserve the right to terminate your membership, at any time, and without prior warning.